My mother's hand lens.

My mother's hand lens: when I visited my mom's place this time I found a small hand lens kept so carefully in a small pouch and an atlas. I asked her what she was doing with the atlas and the lens. What she replied was way beyond my imagination. My brother lives in the US. Every time he changes his address, my mom is finding out the address from the atlas with the help of the hand lens and studying the places nearby. Every night when everyone else is asleep she is busy with this pastime of hers. She says this makes her feel closer to her son who is far away. For me it opened my eyes to another aspect of a mother's love for her child. Unconditional and unfathomable. All this time we have failed to see the longing inside due to the brave front she puts up.

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha.. Searching her loved ones through hand lens. .That's too touching 🙏🙏🙏 salute to Mom🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Almost made me cry. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spawn

Moonwalk

The Unmourned Loss